Our top priority is ensuring a safe and secure environment for both our team members and our patients. Therefore, we are closely monitoring the latest news reports regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus). And although there have been no cases of Coronavirus at any of our facilities, we have taken great measures to protect our team members and patients from the spread of COVID-19.
SPEAR LIVE: ONLINE, IN-HOME PHYSICAL THERAPY
To ensure our at-home community members are able to stay active, we have launched SPEAR LIVE, an online version of traditional, in-clinic physical therapy appointments. This FaceTime-like appointment allows anyone to maintain proper social distancing by remaining in their home, yet still receiving quality physical therapy on any device: mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
To get started you can:
We have always, and will continue to:
- Require our team members to deeply clean all tables and equipment after each use.
- Provide hand sanitizer that meets the CDC requirements for antiviral disinfectant.
- Perform nightly deep cleaning of each clinic.
We have also hired an additional cleaning service to increase the frequency and depth of clinic sterilization, which includes:
- Using EPA-registered disinfectant that qualifies under the EPA’s emerging viral pathogen program for use against SARS-CoV-2, a coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Full external company sanitization of all clinics multiple times a week at each clinic. This includes cleaning of:
- All high-touch point areas: light switches, doorknobs, faucets, elevator buttons, chair handles, equipment, tables, etc.
- Each and every office space in all facilities: all computer mice, keyboards, telephone handsets, keypads, desktops, etc.
- All bathrooms: all surfaces, toilet seats, door handles, faucets, dispensers, etc.
TEAM MEMBER AND PATIENT GUIDELINES
Per CDC guidelines, we are also requiring all team members, and are asking the same of all patients at our clinics, to:
- Wash their hands and/or sanitize after each interaction with any individual, including but not limited to physical therapy treatment.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use the CDC-recommended hand sanitizer available at our clinic.
For additional details and the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit: