In-Home, Online Physical and Occupational Therapy
The Coronavirus has forced virtually all New Yorkers to spend more time at home. However, it remains vital for each of us to continue our health care, maintain a sense of day-to-day normalcy, and continue moving and stretching. While you can’t change what’s going on out in the world, you are in direct control of your physical health. Always involved in our community, we wanted to offer a safe, beneficial solution for continued wellness.
That’s why we are so proud to be able to offer you our newest service, SPEAR LIVE, a virtual, online video telehealth appointment with the same SPEAR therapist you’ve been working with all along!
Just Like a FaceTime Session
SPEAR LIVE gives you the opportunity to continue your physical therapy and occupational therapy treatment from the comfort of your home, bringing your Physical Therapist straight to you via video. It’s the next best thing to an in-person appointment! SPEAR LIVE allows you to:
- Avoid the crowds and maintain social distancing
- Maintain the same relationship you have with your current therapist .
- Stick with your current treatment plan, so you can get back to your favorite activities .
- Pay no more than you’re paying now for in-clinic visits. You’ll have the same financial responsibility.
- Continue the cadence of your treatment.
- Stay active!
There’s no need to disrupt the cadence of your treatment plan while you’re home—we can help you continue progressing on your journey towards improved health.