Saturday, March 3rd, 10am-11:30am
SPEAR Murray Hill – 143 E. 34th St.
Help your child decrease injury risk and improve performance this baseball season!
SPEAR Physical Therapy is thrilled to host this annual event! The clinic will feature:
- Ages 8-20 years old
- Injury prevention & biomechanics tips
- Individualized injury prevention screens
- Home exercise recommendations
- Nation’s top Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Johnny Arnouk from Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Q&A with the medical team
- Coffee and donuts served
- Free SPEAR t-shirt!
RSVP here and we’ll reserve your child a spot (there’s no charge for the screening if you RSVP). Please keep in mind we can only accommodate the first 60 RSVPs.
This event is offered in partnership with Mount Sinai Medical Center and the Peter Stuyvesant Little League.
If you have any questions for us, please reach out to email@example.com.